Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho makes surprise visit to the Amex [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion boss Chris Hughton was congratulated by Jose Mourinho at the Amex today for leading his side on a 21-match unbeaten run in the Championship.
The sacked Chelsea chief watched the 3-0 defeat inflicted by leaders Middlesbrough, managed by Mourinho's former No.2 at Real Madrid Aitor Karanka.
Hughton revealed: "He came in to see me afterwards, which was very nice of him. I would imagine he was at the game because of his association with the Middlesbrough manager but he did come in and see us afterwards, which was very nice of him.
"He just came in to see me, then he had to go, but he just wished us all the best. He spoke about the run we'd been on. He knows the Championship very well. I just wished him all the best and very much look forward to seeing him back in the game very soon."
Albion have dropped out of the automatic promotion places in the Championship for the first time since early November, Derby replacing them in second with a 1-0 win at Ipswich.
Hull could have knocked the Seagulls down to fourth but they suffered a surprise 2-0 defeat at Rotherham.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here