Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford tickets needed as sold out

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Went to TO after the game to buy Brentford away and told they had sold out. Shocked as we have been to most away games this year and had no idea we would sell out. Can't believe it. Only need two tickets.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Went to TO after the game to buy Brentford away and told they had sold out. Shocked as we have been to most away games this year and had no idea we would sell out. Can't believe it. Only need two tickets.

PM me. I have two.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Accident waiting to happen as normally someone very efficient sorts out your tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reported and action being taken as your other quote is defamation of character , Happy xmas

You really are quite a silly billy at present

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I know someone who could help but he's uncontactable at the moment; something about a bet and eggs.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can anyone provide some context to this please?
The threads that it relates to were from late Thursday and Friday and have been removed, probably due to being libellous, which is a shame as they were priceless.

I'd try to give a full description, but I just don't think that I could do it justice as some of it was at the top end of the random scale. To summarise: pj2000's son, who's named after Luke Skywalker, was sacked from his job in the club ticket office. We didn't really get to the bottom of the reason, but it seemed to be something to do with him taking tickets to the Brentford game.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Accident waiting to happen as normally someone very efficient sorts out your tickets

That is true says the man who worries about getting tickets for the Hull Away FA Cup game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here