Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crosses

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I would like to know what proportion of goals we have conceded have come from crosses / corners this season.
5 from 5 [100%] in the last two games.
Opponents must now be recognising we have a tactical weakness here and exploit to their maximum advantage.

Need to sort it .... and PDQ

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would like to know what proportion of goals we have conceded have come from crosses / corners this season.
5 from 5 [100%] in the last two games.
Opponents must now be recognising we have a tactical weakness here and exploit to their maximum advantage.

Need to sort it .... and PDQ

Your stats are misleading as it suggests teams have scored from all their crosses.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Your stats are misleading as it suggests teams have scored from all their crosses.

No, I wasn't trying to work out what propottion of crosses / corners end up as a goal.
What I'm trying to get at is of all the goals we concede, how many are as a result of crosses or corners?
i.e. a weakness in our defence / technique?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the last 3 games we have conceded 5 goals from corners, either directly or as a result of not clearing the ball: 2 at Derby, 1 at QPR, 2 today.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
...in contrast to our feeble attempts which inevitably fail to clear the first defender?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here