Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, how will our players respond to our first defeat?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith"
"keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith""keep the faith":albion2:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
image.jpeg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Do you even support Brighton?

What does that mean? I am just asking a question but in true NSC style the handkerchiefs are out already.

We were almost sure to lose at some point, I guess it may well be today.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
What does that mean? I am just asking a question but in true NSC style the handkerchiefs are out already.

We were almost sure to lose at some point, I guess it may well be today.

Purely that it's half time and you've clearly got the white flag out

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Next goal is key, we could still be top two if Hull and Derby fail to win, which doesn't look too likely on paper but the Championship is so unpredictable so nothing is assured

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Purely that it's half time and you've clearly got the white flag out

I never mentioned anything about today's game when I posted it. There was no negativity in the original post? Just posing a question based on the fact that almost all teams will suffer a defeat once in a while. If you you wish to have a fit over it, be my guest.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not having a fit at all. Sorry if I misconstrued it based on the fact we were 1 down when you posted it

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Our lack of depth due to injuries is disturbing. I think the fact we'll just look like any other top 6 in January makes our window WAY harder so it will be a case of what this current group of players can do and not assume anything in the window anymore. We'll see.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's gonna be a long 2nd half to the season:eek:

December 18th and our first defeat?

With the character in this team I think we will shrug this off and if we get some extra strength in Jan can still go up in auto places. Jan & Feb fixtures are much easier than we have had this month.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's been a tough month with injuries building up. Boro defence is clearly.a class above we will bounce back from this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here