Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Finished Thursday and off to Spain today

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm supposed to be, but with several near-term critical projects on the go, and other key members of staff on leave (all booked well before the projects even existed) I'm going to be having to sit on c10 hours or calls between Monday -> Thursday, and I really can't afford to just ignore all my emails either. Annoying.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Still got a full week and 16.30 finish on Thursday. Yuk. But off til the 4th after.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm on call over Christmas for second year running but unlikely to be needed given the current mild temperatures.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I finish at 13:00 on Thursday, back in on the 29th 07:30 - 15:30 then off 'till the 4th. I didn't do too bad considering the company I work for is almost 24/7 and some people are on the rota for Christmas day and New Years Day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do not finish till Xmas eve, annoyingly one investment paper can now be purchased so need to to get the PO raised and contact half of Europe to get it authorised through our company system

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yup, just arrived at my holiday home on the Suffolk coast. Gutted to be missing the game but will watch it on the box with a keg of Adnams for company.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was FINNISH yesterday. And am GONG back on
JUNEBERRY 4th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here