Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A loss tomorrow is the only outcome

Dec 29, 2011
'Borough are on fire, Brighton are faltering - I can't even see us scraping a draw with all our injuries. I will be watching but don't think it'll be pretty. It was fun while it lasted guys :down::down:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
'Borough are on fire, Brighton are faltering - I can't even see us scraping a draw with all our injuries. I will be watching but don't think it'll be pretty. It was fun while it lasted guys :down::down:

My God, remind me not to open any of your threads again. Why the negativity?, we are beaten before we start with you around.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I don't think back to back away draws at Derby and QPR means we're 'faltering'. We're certainly still a match for anyone in the Championship

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I agree with the OP.

We're still not safe from relegation and people are talking promotion.

Get the cheque book out Tony and send for the Special One.

#HughtonOut

#MourinhoIn

#SackTheBoard

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I have thought this for the last couple of away games, but we keep rolling.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

My guess is, Mummy is not giving you enough attention at home, so you come on here to get the attention you crave.

Still, like father like son I guess, how is Timmy?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
OP sounds like he has the same spirit as LAST YEAR's Albion side under Hyypia.

Is he a loanee Albion fan?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have thought this for the last couple of away games, but we keep rolling.
I thought going back to the Burnley game, "oh this is a make or break match" and yet a month later we are still thinking the same... must be doing something right to stay in the position we are in.

The grass always looks greener on the other side - we always think that someone else's team is better than ours, we always think that other teams will score in the 90th minute to win games, while we will conceed in the 90th to drop points.

It is the nature of supporting a team like The Albion, you always expect the worst, that way when it happens you are not disappointed, and when it doesn't you are over the freeking moon!

Like we will all be by 2.30 this afternoon (I am allowing for the obligatory 7 minutes additional time for each half there). :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We will WIN. I am going LARGE on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here