Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Picks itself doesn't it!
Stockdale

Bruno-Hunemeier-Greer-Calderon

Murphy-Stephens-Kayal-Van La Parra

Wilson-Hemed

Subs: Zamora for Hemed 70 mins, Crofts for Wilson 75 mins.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The only question for Hughton is whether to start Zamora ahead of Hemed. My guess is he won't and it will be the same side. Would be nice to get Lua Lua back soon even just as an option of the bench. Maybe Elvis will get more than 10 minutes to show his worth, he's certainly in danger of being the forgotten man this season otherwise. Players back and decent recruitment in January will almost certainly make him surplus to requirements this season.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I thought perhaps Zamora to start tomorrow with Wilson and Hemed to come off the bench at around 70 minutes

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The only decisions appear to be on the bench.
Zamora or Hemed and if CH doesn't trust Elvis, will Tilley or Ward get some exposure to being part of the 18 ahead of New Year when VlP can't play against Wolves?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only decisions appear to be on the bench.
Zamora or Hemed and if CH doesn't trust Elvis, will Tilley or Ward get some exposure to being part of the 18 ahead of New Year when VlP can't play against Wolves?

I wouldnt think that he will take a chance with Tilley or Ward. Providing all fit I would suggest the bench will be: Maenpaa. Goldson Chicksen Crofts Ince or JFC, Manu and BZ.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I wouldnt think that he will take a chance with Tilley or Ward. Providing all fit I would suggest the bench will be: Maenpaa. Goldson Chicksen Crofts Ince or JFC, Manu and BZ.

It's a matter of looking ahead and being prepared for Van la Parra being unavailable against his parent club. Do we then (a) start Elvis (b) go "narrow" and start Crofts or JFC or (c) bring in a DS winger (at very least one of them can expect to be on the bench for that game)? I'm assuming of course that Baldock still won't be back.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's a matter of looking ahead and being prepared for Van la Parra being unavailable against his parent club. Do we then (a) start Elvis (b) go "narrow" and start Crofts or JFC or (c) bring in a DS winger (at very least one of them can expect to be on the bench for that game)? I'm assuming of course that Baldock still won't be back.

Seen a fair few DS games now and I think the boy Tilley looks our best prospect at this point. Wouldn't mind him featuring in the squad at all for NYD.
Extremely left-footed, though. More so even than Solly.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Odd that the analysis of our side was provided by Brian Owen, felt he scored quite low on a couple

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Hunemeier
Calderon

Murphy
Kayal
Stephens