Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know if tomrrows game will be on in the USA ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A friend on his travels was wondering. Any of our USA contingent know whether any channels in the States will have this on ?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
A friend on his travels was wondering. Any of our USA contingent know whether any channels in the States will have this on ?

It’s on BeIn Sports – it will depend whereabouts he is in the States as to whether there are any sports bars showing it – typically hotels will not have it. Also bear in mind it will be 7.30am on the east Coast or 4.30am!! on the West Coast and not a lot of places will be open

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It’s on BeIn Sports – it will depend whereabouts he is in the States as to whether there are any sports bars showing it – typically hotels will not have it. Also bear in mind it will be 7.30am on the east Coast or 4.30am!! on the West Coast and not a lot of places will be open

OK, cheers fella.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
BeIn is a joke tbh, I'm expected to pay 8 dollars a month for it and the only thing it shows is Championship football, no prem or anything like that, that's all on the regular channels. Much easier to just get a VPN or Hola Unblocker on his Firefox and stream it on Skygo, which is what I do.

Dec 29, 2011
BeIn is a joke tbh, I'm expected to pay 8 dollars a month for it and the only thing it shows is Championship football, no prem or anything like that, that's all on the regular channels. Much easier to just get a VPN or Hola Unblocker on his Firefox and stream it on Skygo, which is what I do.

Hola works on skygo?

Dec 29, 2011
Yep, Bein Sports is the answer. 4.30 start for me now I'm in California, so better set the alarm clock.

Same for me, early morning games are nice though. Go back to sleep after the final whistle and wake up 5 hours later to read all the post-match knee jerk threads.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here