Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printing season ticket

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
Hi nsc wisdom,

How do you print a ticket from seagulls ticket site? I'm giving my season ticket to friend for tomorrow's game but can't get ticket over to him. I know you can get it at ticket office for fiver but was told there is a way you can do it online. I've tried navigating round the website to no avail. Cheers

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Hi nsc wisdom,

How do you print a ticket from seagulls ticket site? I'm giving my season ticket to friend for tomorrow's game but can't get ticket over to him. I know you can get it at ticket office for fiver but was told there is a way you can do it online. I've tried navigating round the website to no avail. Cheers

As far as I can tell you can't - you have to take it to the ticket office and they will print you one for £1.50

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
As far as I can tell you can't - you have to take it to the ticket office and they will print you one for £1.50

Just did that this week, if you go to the ticket office they charge £5 to print a paper ticket for you, if you phone the ticket line they charge you £1.50 for a print at home ticket. That's what I was told anyway but no doubt different people will pay different prices as there appears to be a lack of consistency.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just did that this week, if you go to the ticket office they charge £5 to print a paper ticket for you, if you phone the ticket line they charge you £1.50 for a print at home ticket. That's what I was told anyway but no doubt different people will pay different prices as there appears to be a lack of consistency.

It is inconsistent then -- I went to the ticket office earlier this week to get two printed tickets so we can lend our season tickets to friends on the 1 January when we're away, without actually having to give them the smartcards, and the charge for the printed tickets was £1.50 each

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here