Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Friday night "yet another top 2 clash tomorrow" drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OK, it might only be our second or third such clash, but still. Amazing isn't it?

Early kick-off here. I found a can of Carlsberg amongst the leftover drinks.

I'll step it up in a short while.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Started on the Doom Bar. Hope that's not an omen.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Cahors Malbec. Early night though, early start tomorrow.

drinking-red-wine.gif

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Loosening up with a Châteauneuf du pape, then off to the my quiz team crimbo dinner, then it gets messy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Already a bit TIPSY. Will update on specifics later. If I can see/type.

The barman serving me TWO double honey Jack Daniels (with ICE) earlier rather than the ONE I ordered has caused a minor complication to my plans for thos ovenungs drunkling.....:drink::cheery::whisky::whisky:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stone Brewery RuinTen Triple IPA (10.8%)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 331

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Celebrated moving back to Brighton yesterday with lots of oddness in Craft and an awful lot of pink pigeon. Off booze tonight

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Celebrated moving back to Brighton yesterday with lots of oddness in Craft and an awful lot of pink pigeon. Off booze tonight

Back in Brighton Nibs ? does this spell the end of Proper Job for you ? ???....if so give The Southover a go, it's well worth the climb up the hill.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
By the way, my local micropub in Sheffield (which is superb "The Tramway" on Chesterfield Rd) is serving this....

20151211_183509[1].jpg

...and it's really nice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
By the way, my local micropub in Sheffield (which is superb "The Tramway" on Chesterfield Rd) is serving this....

View attachment 70727

...and it's really nice.

Nice one. The Tubthumper Troupe and myself will be camped out in Sheffield for a Rotherham craft beer beano in Jan. We'll be sure to check our this place.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Back in Brighton Nibs ? does this spell the end of Proper Job for you ? ???....if so give The Southover a go, it's well worth the climb up the hill.

I've never had a proper job! I will check it out thanks. Goodness, I haven't been up South over for almost 4 years. I've not seen the new level, the new market and dozens of new pubs/Bars and eateries to discover. Yes!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are you going to the game ???

Indeed. Well, we'll see how the craft tour goes.

Just re-read my post and I'm not sure it makes sense (bit shitted). We'll be based in Sheffield on a pub crawl and taking in the Rotherham game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've never had a proper job! I will check it out thanks. Goodness, I haven't been up South over for almost 4 years. I've not seen the new level, the new market and dozens of new pubs/Bars and eateries to discover. Yes!

I was referring to Proper Job by the St Austell Brewery. Not denigrating your career Nibble :ohmy::ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here