Carol SIGNING

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Seb CAROL...?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
TERRIFIED for a second that we'd signed Carole as wing cover.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last night I went to Lil Miss Stat's school choir singing at a local church concert.

I do hope the bloke playing poker on his phone enjoyed the evening. :nono:

el punal

Last night I went to Lil Miss Stat's school choir singing at a local church concert.

I do hope the bloke playing poker on his phone enjoyed the evening. :nono:
Amazing isn't it? I went to my grandson's school concert last July and the number of parents(?) who were messing about on their mobile phones beggared belief. I mean, for God's sakes, these are children who have practised and worked really hard to put on a fabulous show only to be ignored by rude, disrespectful, selfish adult oafs. If they didn't want to watch the performance why not just f*** off to the bar, or outside somewhere until the end of the show. :angry: :rant:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to my 2 grandaughters Christmas proudction and was extremely disappointed as it was a nativity, which I am all for, but it was based on a dinosaur theme. Why cant teachers stick with tradition once in a year and leave well alone,. Most parents seemed to be disappointed abouperform it.t it. although the childrn and staff had all worke extremely hard to put it on.

I went to my 3 granddaughters Christmas proudction and was extremely disappointed it was a nativity which I am all for but it was based on a dinosaur theme. Why cant teachers stick with tradition once in a year and leave well alone,. Most parents seemed to be disappointed about it.

Perhaps the dinosaur theme was specifically for the older members of the audience.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I went to my 2 grandaughters Christmas proudction and was extremely disappointed as it was a nativity, which I am all for, but it was based on a dinosaur theme. Why cant teachers stick with tradition once in a year and leave well alone,. Most parents seemed to be disappointed abouperform it.t it. although the childrn and staff had all worke extremely hard to put it on.

As a Creationist I find it absolutely DISGRACEFUL that you made a mess of that post.

This is an important issue and we must make sure that children understand the FACTS about the nativity and UNLEARN the nonsense that is evolution and all that dinosaur CRAP!!!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I can hear them moving up the street...it should be like Halloween: if there isn't a (pumpkin) crucifix in the window then don't bloody knock. And if I do answer be happy with a satsuma.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a Creationist I find it absolutely DISGRACEFUL that you made a mess of that post.

This is an important issue and we must make sure that children understand the FACTS about the nativity and UNLEARN the nonsense that is evolution and all that dinosaur CRAP!!!

Sorry had people come to the door and by the time I got rid of them I was too late to edit the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here