Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC St. Pauli - Hamburg

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Out of interest has anyone been to watch FC ST. Pauli? I'll be going to Hamburg every month for work and was interested in reading about the background to this 'cult' club, fans and party atmosphere!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All I know anout St Pauli is that Palace stole their song and claimed it as their own [emoji38]

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've been and it's really good. Great atmosphere and superb bars around the ground. They are not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed my visit and intend to go again at some point.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've been as well. It's a great day out. Best to go in the spring and summer months as there's a better atmosphere around the outside of the ground with open-air drinking and a reggae soundsytem when I went.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
My stepson's been and apart from the really awful kit it was a good experience among some very "off the wall" characters who support them! At least he brought back a skull and crossbones pinbadge for me!Thanks to my far from unique "Northern Ireland Experience", the Celtic thing kind of puts me off St Pauli a bit, but I like the inclusive anti-homophobic, anti-racist, anti-sexist stance they have. Fanpower there is streets ahead of anything we have here - good on 'em for that; long may it continue!

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Absolutely amazing day out, try and get to an away game too if you can as these really are an incredible experience.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone know why they're pally with Celtic? Is it an obvious religious reason or something else?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
It's certainly different but also very overrated for me - especially with the ground now completely redeveloped

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here