Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship Fixtures Round 22

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 11.09.21.png

Hull look to have the easiest task of the teams at the top.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hull look to have the easiest task of the teams at the top.

I'm not so sure - local-ish derby away from home. They should win but it could be a banana skin.

I'd say Burnley have a nice looking game to try and get back on track.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I fancy Rotherham and Ipswich do us a favour and take a point off Hull and Derby.

If we draw it could be same as after Saturday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interesting that the bookies are struggling to call Albion v Boro. Albion slight favourites but all three results are hovering around 2s. Personally I think we are going to win this 2-0.

Rotherham are gash so I can't see any favours done by them. Hull will win by three, IMO.

Burnley ought to have too much for Charlton, but they might struggle if they fail to score in the first half hour and their fans get on their backs. That's what I'm hoping for.

Ipswich though, will provide a stern test for Derby and those odds on a Derby win are far too skinny.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ipswich though, will provide a stern test for Derby and those odds on a Derby win are far too skinny.

I've seen Ipswich three times this season (most recently two weeks ago) and they've been useless each time. Away win.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I'm expecting a scrappy home win vs Charlton but we've been far from impressive of late. Dyche seems to only change players due to injury or suspension and without Gray we look toothless. Plus Barton's bound to get sent off at some point this season.

Either 2-1 or 0-0. January transfer window will be interesting for us as well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't like these "match facts" from the BBC

Brighton v Boro

After winning two in a row, the Seagulls are winless in their last three against Boro (D1 L2).

Middlesbrough have won four and lost none of their last six away matches against Brighton.

Middlesbrough have gone 457 minutes without conceding a goal in the Championship.

Middlesbrough have won 13 of the 14 games this season in the Championship in which they have taken the lead.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here