Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Middlesbroughs most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
chris-rea-02.jpg

No disrespect Chris, you may have been one of Britains greatest musicians and writer of one of the nations festive songs but you'll be driving home for Christmas pointless :lolol: after your boys take one helluva beating tomorrow.

I can't remember the last time I've been so excited about a game, I am already literally aching for kick off and I am sure Chris and the boys will be hell bent on extending our long and proud unbeaten run in what should be an absolute bearpit come kick off tomorrow.

I am shocked that there are still a handful of tickets remaining, there is no excuse for empty seats tomorrow so lets get the Amex absolutely rocking in front of a full house and roar the boys onto another famous victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hang on, that's a bloke...... this was vastly improved since it became female only, and there are a few choices here.....

Diane Youdale (Jet from Gladiators)
Hayley McQueen from Sky Sports
Kirsten O'Brien

Sorry Crodo, you've gone down in my estimations.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hang on, that's a bloke...... this was vastly improved since it became female only, and there are a few choices here.....

Diane Youdale (Jet from Gladiators)
Hayley McQueen from Sky Sports
Kirsten O'Brien

Sorry Crodo, you've gone down in my estimations.

The festive angle meant it had to be Rea on this occassion although to be fair I never realised the lovely Jet from Gladiators was a Boro fan: :love;

gallery_uktv_gladiators_jet_diane_youdale.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here