Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shame On You BHA

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
You picked the wrong member of staff and the wrong loyal Sussex Family ... Shame on you BHA do your research next time ... Happy Xmas

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we're moving from the amusing to the annoying now. I sense some tetchy mods come the morrow.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You picked the wrong member of staff and the wrong loyal Sussex Family ... Shame on you BHA do your research next time ... Happy Xmas

Hi PJ,

I hope your headache is not too bad.

A word to the wise: considerable slack was cut and thrown your way last night as you created thread after unintelligible thread. I imagine that it was cut because of a mixture of things: amusement; astonished bewilderment (along the lines of "eh up, Mabel. Hasta seen that runaway bus with no driver? I wonder how it's going to crash"); allowance for clear drunkenness; interest whether a coherent story was ever going to be told; hope that you'd turn out to be Mark Carney and you'd tell us the location of the secret, unlocked gold vault.

However, it's now morning, and the ball gown has had to be put away and the footmen are, once again, mice.

Please be very careful about what you post about the club - some of what you posted was inappropriate and unwise. Please don't create thread after thread of inane twaddle - that got very close to trolling the Board. If you wish to flood the Internet with such stuff, could you please create your own website and not use this one.

Our tolerance for such shenanigans today will be markedly lower.

I hope your son finds gainful employment soon and that you manage to repair your relationship with him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

"Do you know who I am? I'm Ronnie Pickering."

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
More importantly, do you know Paul Valley?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We must have the "right to reply"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here