Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Club Thinks Our New Fan Base Is In Eastbourne So Targets That Area With Offers ?

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
What About Hove To Worthing And Littlehampton ..... We pulled many supporters from Chichester and beyond upto Portsmouth why now forgotten for Eastbourne ?

Is Hove still our Fan base ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
FFS - this is getting tedious now. Give it a rest.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So how are we targeting Eastbourne area specifically and.ignoring these other locations

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
What about Brixton and Brixham. Loads of Gillingham based Brighton fans from the days of ground sharing.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Sorry up there equal to Worthing Thats a Plus Though
What about Brixton and Brixham. Loads of Gillingham based Brighton fans from the days of ground sharing.
Sorry my spelling etc thats West Tarring Boys School education ,,,,,, but taught me how to survive

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What About Hove To Worthing And Littlehampton ..... We pulled many supporters from Chichester and beyond upto Portsmouth why now forgotten for Eastbourne ?

I used to live in Bexhill when I woz a yoof.
Brighton used to liase with a lot of the local schools to promote support for the club constantly.
I remember Steve Foster & Gary Stevens coming to my school for a quiz night, which was fantastic, as I was the only nerd with a Brighton scarf, I got a lot of the flack directed to me from the players that turned up. Still got autographs though.
Hove being the 'Holy Grail' of the Albion, plus supporters scattered around Sussex, UK and planet earth,surely makes Albions fan base universal? :)

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Thats prob True these days .... Good point
I used to live in Bexhill when I woz a yoof.
Brighton used to liase with a lot of the local schools to promote support for the club constantly.
I remember Steve Foster & Gary Stevens coming to my school for a quiz night, which was fantastic, as I was the only nerd with a Brighton scarf, I got a lot of the flack directed to me from the players that turned up. Still got autographs though.
Hove being the 'Holy Grail' of the Albion, plus supporters scattered around Sussex, UK and planet earth,surely makes Albions fan base universal? :)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Offered Promotions 1st (i.e. half season tickets even though they only attended one game years ago

They went on sale to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members first before going on general sale. Location didn't have anything to do with it

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-season-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow-2802052.aspx

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
What For The Cold Calling ? Target Eastbourne ..... I had many so called loyalty points without buying a season ticket as was missed completely nearly bought tickets for every home game this season ( BUT NOW NEVER DUE TO UNFORESEEN BUT FORESEEN BY ME CIRCUMSTANCES ??????
They went on sale to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members first before going on general sale. Location didn't have anything to do with it

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-season-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow-2802052.aspx

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
What For The Cold Calling ? Target Eastbourne ..... I had many so called loyalty points without buying a season ticket as was missed completely nearly bought tickets for every home game this season ( BUT NOW NEVER DUE TO UNFORESEEN BUT FORESEEN BY ME CIRCUMSTANCES ??????

So you didn't look at the clubs website at any point despite them having 3 different stories over the last month (about them going on sale / being on sale / selling well) or see the adverts at the ground (perimeter boarding, big screens, etc) and it's somehow the clubs fault ?

Did you think that, because you were already buying tickets for most games this season, that they didn't think you'd miss all of these ads targeting fans like yourself and they therefore shouldn't have needed to contact you to make you aware that they were offering this deal?

Whereas those who haven't been for a while will more likely be unaware of this opportunity to buy a half season ticket and therefore it is sensible for the club to target them differently?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
image.jpeg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

I'm rubbish at these criptic clues,what are you saying??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

On all the other threads you said you were our most loyal fan ever, with more loyalty points than anyone else, but you don't have a season ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here