Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ten posts left.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yes that's right, only ten bloody posts to read on that thread and it was bongoed.

Anyone care to summarise?

The leftover Brentford tickets are safe and sound.
The OP is banging his head against his Keyboard wondering how no one could understand him.
Everyone else has a headache.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No please - not again......... :drama:

Both threads gone :vuvu:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
One of the few threads where 99.8% of the posters agreed with each other.
I felt as though I was in 'Back to the Future'. Man knows son is sacked before son does. Collected tickets on or after 23rd December 2015. Does he know the Brentford score?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There was loyalty, Brian, Brentford and Gamble and Sons. Litigation. Motorcycle courier. All your base are belong to us. Some things money can't buy. I never did nuffink to no-one never. Shut up! I'm going. He was advised against it. I found out before him. Boxing Day. Volunteer. Choose mortgage, choose life, choose a career. Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray. We didn't start the fire.

Parklife!

There was loyalty, Brian, Brentford and Gamble and Sons. Litigation. Motorcycle courier. All your base are belong to us. Some things money can't buy. I never did nuffink to no-one never. Shut up! I'm going. He was advised against it. I found out before him. Boxing Day. Volunteer. Choose mortgage, choose life, choose a career. Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray. We didn't start the fire.

Parklife!

All that in the last ten posts?

I feel cheated now, I demand it's opened again.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, I posted on it, watched Luther from the other night and now come back and find it gone. Disappointed to say the least.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was an experiment by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], to see if the infinite monkey theorem actually worked.

Regrettably, it didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here