Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m to be spent on Smellhurst.....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Well, you know what they say........

You can't polish a turd...........

But I suppose you can roll it in glitter.........

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How many pence in the pound will they actually pay though ? ???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
MORE Cladding?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Actually, they could do worse than start with demolishing that horrible away area and the rest of the Arthur Waite stand.

That'd even get a letter to Boris from me if ever he needs to cast his decision on the plans.

theboybilly

Actually, they could do worse than start with demolishing that horrible away area and the rest of the Arthur Waite stand.

That'd even get a letter to Boris from me if ever he needs to cast his decision on the plans.

There's not really much they can do with the Arthur Waite Stand though....they are restricted in how high they can build and even if the did get permission they'd have to build back across the street. The only real solution is a new ground as they are just too hemmed in.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
£50m well spent

Highly-polished-turd.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Think it's £100 mill.
Need a total re vamp, European teams won't like it as it is.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
There's not really much they can do with the Arthur Waite Stand though....they are restricted in how high they can build and even if the did get permission they'd have to build back across the street. The only real solution is a new ground as they are just too hemmed in.

Bit of constructive building can solve that - look at Fulham. They presumably won't need a massive capacity so it will surely be a case of just upgrading what is there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here