Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds home game moved.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm happy as it means I can go where I may not have been able to had it not been moved.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Slightly OT, but that two weeks from 29th Feb to 12th March could be absolutely HUGE for us. Leeds, Wednesday and Reading at home in the space of 12 days. 9 points could fire us half way to promotion

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brilliant - another game my daughter can't come to. She's with me that weekend, so would have come on the Saturday, but midweeks are impossible.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Moved from 3pm on my birthday, to 7.45pm on the night my lad and I play 5-a-side. And will now cost me another favour or half day holiday from work.

Bunch of absolute 4rse.

Still - THE Leeds United v the new Leeds - it was inevitable.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Slightly OT, but that two weeks from 29th Feb to 12th March could be absolutely HUGE for us. Leeds, Wednesday and Reading at home in the space of 12 days. 9 points could fire us half way to promotion

The only advantage is for player recovery etc, as there is a more even split between the Bristol away game (23rd) and Preston away (5th March).

PG

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Moved from 3pm on my birthday, to 7.45pm on the night my lad and I play 5-a-side. And will now cost me another favour or half day holiday from work.

Bunch of absolute 4rse.

Still - THE Leeds United v the new Leeds - it was inevitable.

You mean "the new Leeds v THE Leeds United"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here