Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Listen to Whitehawk abroad?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Put on seagulls player to listen to whitehawk and its not available. Suppose because its fa cup. Anyone got a link?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn't expect it to be on seagulls player, as whitehawk are not bhafc.

Or have they announced it is on there ?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I wouldn't expect it to be on seagulls player, as whitehawk are not bhafc.

Or have they announced it is on there ?

Normally you can listen to most games... eg I could listen to the Hull game tonight

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OK worked it out.... your password works on any player site so just went to the Daggers players and Bob's my grandma!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Normally you can listen to most games... eg I could listen to the Hull game tonight
Actually, you are right but that would be because there is also a Hull or Tigers Player which is linked. Whitehawk won't be part of the same broadcast deal.

I believe it is on BTSport2 TV, so maybe you'll be able to stream that overseas ???

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
OK worked it out.... your password works on any player site so just went to the Daggers players and Bob's my grandma!

As it's not a League game, Radio Sussex is doing the commentary on the web, so if you have any problems then follow the link on my previous post.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm watching a stream, will all that celebrating be in vain?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As expected Thunder as soon as the game was about to start it blocked. Daggers player working but it sounds like they didn't bring commentators. Can only hear the crowd!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cuffs on the tele, Whitehawk on the lappy. It's all Brighton at the moment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Come D&R , should be beating this bunch of villagers

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
For goodness sake, who cares? Surely if anyone is interested who isn't there, they'll be looking on the Whitehawk forum, not ours. They obviously don't like Brighton but want to rip us off over our name. So why would we care?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For goodness sake, who cares? Surely if anyone is interested who isn't there, they'll be looking on the Whitehawk forum, not ours. They obviously don't like Brighton but want to rip us off over our name. So why would we care?

:facepalm:

The OP lives overseas, I'm sure there were plenty of others interested that couldn't make the match.

They don't like Brighton? You may have to explain that one.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Too late for last night but for future reference: Another option if overseas is to open a BET 365 account. As long as you are using a non UK server, you will be able to see any UK televised game via your laptop without risking a virus from a dodgy site or indeed the asian girls who offer their services on those sites. :thumbsup:

The picture isn't huge but its still watchable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here