Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] "poking out of his underwear"

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidently tripped and fell on her.

Case settled

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hmm... Very convenient.

ehsan-abdulaziz_3522363b.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
British troops serving in the middle east after the second world war (when we were sorting out a free Israel and getting shot by both sides) had one particular lesson drummed into them. 'Never trust an Arab'.

How good that we are now sufficiently enlightened and multicultural to believe this poor, much maligned middle eastern (not to mention extremely rich and from an extremely rich country with lots of oil and lots of desire to buy arms from us) man when he gives a perfectly understandable explanation of how his penis accidentally slipped into someone's vagina..........

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My 'member' was poking out in the East Upper Loo's seconds before Hemed headed it in against Charlton.
After a loud crowd noise I managed to stop mid stream :ohmy:
I got to the top of the steps with twenty others just as the cross came over.
Luckily it went in and no one was looking at my member still UNZIPPED :eek:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
WTF :eek:

How can his DNA and semen have got inside the girl if nothing happened? I'm freaked out.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
"Judge Martin Griffiths also allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"She woke up with the defendant kissing her and his penis in her vagina," Prosecutor Jonathan Davies told the court

"She said: 'What are you doing?' and he said 'It's fine', indicating that her friend was asleep.

"She got up to find her friend, tried to wake her but couldn't, she then tried to get out of the flat as quickly as she could."

She then phoned the police. The court was told that when Abdulaziz was arrested he responded: "She'll have to prove it."

He first claimed to police the teenager had pulled him on to her and placed his hand between her legs. However, when DNA tests found traces of semen he was re-interviewed in May.

Mr Davies told the court: "On this occasion he said after he had sex with the complainant's friend his penis was still erect and he had semen on his hands when he went into the living room.

"He said in the second interview she pushed his hands down on to her vagina. He said that he did fall onto her and his penis may have penetrated her vagina."
How the hell has he been found not guilty, in 30 minutes?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Very fat brown envelopes MAY have been exchanged then :moo:

Yes, presumably that was when he "accidentally" penetrated the Judge's bank account with a million quid.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This decision absolutely stinks.

The excuse is just so ridiculous I cannot understand how the jury could have come to the decision fairly, especially in thirty minutes.

Not wanting to make light of it, but it did remind me of the series of mtv safe sex adverts like this

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
British troops serving in the middle east after the second world war (when we were sorting out a free Israel and getting shot by both sides) had one particular lesson drummed into them. 'Never trust an Arab'.

Yes, it's definitely that he's an arab and now at all that he's a massive scumbag.
Because no caucasian person has ever been accused of rape.
Idiot.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, it's definitely that he's an arab and now at all that he's a massive scumbag.
Because no caucasian person has ever been accused of rape.
Idiot.

Why don't you read and quote the whole of my post?

Idiot.

Incidentally, the part of my post which you have decided to quote, presumably in order to make a point of some sort, and justify (in your own mind) a bit of pathetic name-calling, is actually simply a statement of fact. That is what happened.

You are the idiot indeed.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

How good that we are now sufficiently enlightened and multicultural to believe this poor, much maligned middle eastern (not to mention extremely rich and from an extremely rich country with lots of oil and lots of desire to buy arms from us) man when he gives a perfectly understandable explanation of how his penis accidentally slipped into someone's vagina..........

I've read this 3 times and still don't get it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The judge should immediately be investigated for corruption.

It does seem a ridiculous acquittal on the face of it, but I don't know why so much angst is directed at the judge. It was a jury - of 12 people - who acquitted him. In 30 minutes. Weird and bizarre? Yes - for sure. Corruption? Ummm - 12 people is a lot of folk to bribe...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here