Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victor Anichebe

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
He's the last player we need. We have two excellent target/hold up men. IF Wilson goes back then we need another pacey, off the shoulder type striker.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
In the top flight, this is a level down..

The difference in the PL and Championship isn't that drastic.. Anichebe has never and will never be a prolific goalscorer, he plays in the exact same role as Zamora and Hemed. Not sure how you've drawn the conclusion he is what we need, especially as a potential replacement for Wilson.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
No,No No,No, No.... as others have said he's too similar to our other strikers, definitely not the one to get us the goals that could turn draws into wins. If we don't sign a pacy striker from abroad in Jan, I'll rather we aimed for Danny Graham or Antony Stokes until the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No,No No,No, No.... as others have said he's too similar to our other strikers, definitely not the one to get us the goals that could turn draws into wins. If we don't sign a pacy striker from abroad in Jan, I'll rather we aimed for Danny Graham or Antony Stokes until the end of the season.

I suggested Stokes during the loan window but everybody on here said he wasnt good enough.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I suggested Stokes during the loan window but everybody on here said he wasnt good enough.

Normally I would agree with them but as the Euro's are approaching and he's not getting game time at Celtic, he'll need to make a big positive impact at another if he wants to play in France in the summer. If his heads in the right place, he could be a good short term option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here