Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse last night

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I wasn't at the match last night, but a female friend of mine went and said
she and some other women and children were subjected to some vile abuse
by some so called Albion fans all in their 20's and more than likely drunk calling them
dirty slags and ***** etc etc for absolutely no reason other than them having a difference of opinion to you about the match, so absolutely no reason really.
I'm glad your so tough and " well ard " to be picking on women and kids you sad little boys.
We don't need scum at our club like you, so maybe stay away there's good little boys or go out and pick on men, instead of women and children.
I know one woman said she won't be going to Albion again after last night.
Hope your proud of yourselves.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Totally out of order, but sadly we have some real MUGS in our London game away day support who like to STEAM IT.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am pretty sure that London sees a few of our followers, rather than supporters, turn out for a game.

Also, they had probably been on the sauce for a while - although that rarely turns someone into that much of a tosser if they don't already act a bit like it.

Real shame, however all football clubs have them, they are just the Football factory era of fans

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
'I wasn't at the match'

'A friend of mine said'

'Absolutely no reason', How do we know this, you were not there? Anyone got the other view of this, so far, one sided and once removed story? Just be nice to hear a little more before slagging others off :shrug:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Anyone see the silly herberts thinking they could get away drinking beer in the front row.... What did they think the outcome of that was going to be...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Neanderthals, town full of knuckle draggers etc etc......

* I'm (trying to) being humorous by the way, pointing out some recent hypocrisies by some.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
'I wasn't at the match'

'A friend of mine said'

'Absolutely no reason', How do we know this, you were not there? Anyone got the other view of this, so far, one sided and once removed story? Just be nice to hear a little more before slagging others off :shrug:
It's not that hard to believe you always get the twats at the London games where there is little effort to get there.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
by some so called Albion fans all in their 20's and more than likely drunk calling them
dirty slags and ***** etc etc for absolutely no reason other than them having a difference of opinion to you about the match, so absolutely no reason really.

This all sounds a bit unbelievable.

Nobody just randomly walks up to a group of women and children and abuses them for "having a different opinion about the match". How did your friend know what their opinions on the match were and why was she interacting with pissed up blokes in their 20's in the first place?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
What are women doing at away games in the first place? Surely they are asking for trouble :eek:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm glad your so tough and " well ard " to be picking on women and kids you sad little boys.
We don't need scum at our club like you, so maybe stay away there's good little boys or go out and pick on men, instead of women and children.

There were a few drunk young lads in area Z2 last night, about five rows back on the left.
Cracking jokes that nobody was probably listening to.
Seemed to find it funny to urge forward after we scored onto people below.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
There were a few drunk young lads in area Z2 last night, about five rows back on the left.
Cracking jokes that nobody was probably listening to.
Seemed to find it funny to urge forward after we scored onto people below.
Calling women ****ing ***** and ****ing slags is NOT in my opinion " cracking jokes "

Pathetic

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
'I wasn't at the match'

'A friend of mine said'

''Hearsay'' is the word you are looking for

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
'I wasn't at the match'

'A friend of mine said'

His friend was one of the victims so it was first hand.

It doesn't surprise me at the London games which is one of the reasons, I pick away games further away. That and economics.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
palace trolls

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Calling women ****ing ***** and ****ing slags is NOT in my opinion " cracking jokes "

Pathetic

Did your friends get the supporters bus that had the shunt ?

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I got to be honest I knew there were some ****ing sad morons on here like every forum has
but not quite how many and raving misogynists too.
Unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here