Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] JFH post match interview!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just seen JFH interview after last night's game.
I think he may have watching another game?
All QPR?? Do not think so, a bit deluded to say that they were basically all over us.
We scored our goals fair and square, no fouls that I saw.
Austin scored their goals, no issues here.
15,000 crowd last night, including 3000? Albion fans says it all.
Subutteo ground no match for the Amex:albion2:
Rant over:bowdown:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Just seen JFH interview after last night's game.
I think he may have watching another game?
All QPR?? Do not think so, a bit deluded to say that they were basically all over us.
We scored our goals fair and square, no fouls that I saw.
Austin scored their goals, no issues here.
15,000 crowd last night, including 3000? Albion fans says it all.
Subutteo ground no match for the Amex:albion2:
Rant over:bowdown:

They did give us a bit of a run-around first half. We caught them napping with our 2 goals, the first of which involved a "nudge" by Stephens to get space for the overhead kick. It would have been a soft foul but could have been given. I couldn't see any possible issue with the second though. After the goals we could have had another 1 or 2, we were cutting them to pieces for 10 minutes or so. Then we went defensive and Dunk did his party piece, following which they were all over us again.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They did give us a bit of a run-around first half. We caught them napping with our 2 goals, the first of which involved a "nudge" by Stephens to get space for the overhead kick. It would have been a soft foul but could have been given. I couldn't see any possible issue with the second though. After the goals we could have had another 1 or 2, we were cutting them to pieces for 10 minutes or so. Then we went defensive and Dunk did his party piece, following which they were all over us again.

A succinct and accurate summary of the match also better than 99% of the punditry and articles I have seen/listened to !

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Fair enough. As manager he is looking at his team point of view. Reality is although everybody raving about impact he has had they have just taken 2 points from 2 home games. During CH interview he completely defended Dunk. Reality is I think they will have a few words this morning

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Did you expect a new manager to turn up and say "We were outplayed and out thought, my tactics clearly show I'm a charlatan and should never have been given the job; I suggest the chairman gets Harry Redknapp back in to spend a load of money and win f..k all" ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
QPR were the better side in the first half where we looked to hit them on the break. We started the second by far the better. I was expecting Stephens goal to be ruled out for a foul. Cracking strike for the second though. Deserved second yellow for Dunk though I was more concentrating on their players reaction to it which should have earned them a straight red. 2-2 seemed fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here