Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ian Holloway

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Actually very fair last evening. Lots of positive things about us.

Commented that the Brighton fans don't like me much [emoji23]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As I said on another thread, Holloway was giving the Albion fans the ar5e signal - pointing at his backside. That's what CKR got a criminal record for. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before

Assuming that's true, I'm pretty staggered by that. If someone bothered to report it he could be in all sorts of trouble and lose his job...

Unless it was a reference to his staff shitting on the floor of course?

Stumpy Tim

Assuming that's true, I'm pretty staggered by that. If someone bothered to report it he could be in all sorts of trouble and lose his job...

Unless it was a reference to his staff shitting on the floor of course?

Definitely true - saw it with my own eyes. I said the same thing - ridiculous thing to do. It was when he was in the glass-fronted commentary box too, so in front of all his colleagues. Very strange

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Definitely true - saw it with my own eyes. I said the same thing - ridiculous thing to do. It was when he was in the glass-fronted commentary box too, so in front of all his colleagues. Very strange

Incredibly silly. You believe it was homophobic then and def not a reference to 'poogate'?

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Judging by last night he was very complimentary and seemed a nice chap really :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
He's alright really. His son went to same primary school in Bristol as mine. Ran against him (and lost) in Dads race. He's a down to earth bloke, no time for new fangled ways of doing things, and tells it like he thinks it is.Doesnt major on listening skills, but then who in football management and punditry does?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's alright really. His son went to same primary school in Bristol as mine. Ran against him (and lost) in Dads race. He's a down to earth bloke, no time for new fangled ways of doing things, and tells it like he thinks it is.Doesnt major on listening skills, but then who in football management and punditry does?
Still a daft thing to do though even if it was banter. He could easily lose his job over that if it's reported.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
what a complete over reaction by some muppets on here. I thought he took the abuse he got from us in a good way and was just having a laugh. Some people really are so precious!!

I do agree. When he walked down the touchline it was all just BANTZ. Slightly annoying therefore to see the carrot crunching tosspot acting all billy big bollox from the safety of the TV box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here