Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

do we need new keeper

Dec 9, 2015
Does Stockdale realise he is a goalkeeper and he can come off his line to catch the ball? Thought he was pretty poor last night and its not the first
game he's performed badly. Time to look for someone new?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
2/10

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
No. He dithered near the end which could have been fatal but his positive performances outweigh the negative by a long way. He's won us far more points than he's cost with his general consistency.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
As far as I could see he made one error, with a lack of communication between him and Calderon - to balance that he made a couple of great saves one on one and tipped one round the post and over the bar in the first half.

Mistakes from goalies are obviously costly, but I think DS has proved to be one of the best keepers in the division this season!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
As far as I could see he made one error, with a lack of communication between him and Calderon - to balance that he made a couple of great saves one on one and tipped one round the post and over the bar in the first half.

Mistakes from goalies are obviously costly, but I think DS has proved to be one of the best keepers in the division this season!

Exactly. I don't know what the OP's motivation is, but assuming it is frustration due to the result, we all feel like that, but rounding on this or that player is hardly going to help. It is so easy to forget many of his saves, and dwell on the occasional error, to which we are all prone.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
2/10 , am feeling generous as its christmas

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Exactly. I don't know what the OP's motivation is, but assuming it is frustration due to the result, we all feel like that, but rounding on this or that player is hardly going to help. It is so easy to forget many of his saves, and dwell on the occasional error, to which we are all prone.

Don't feed the troll.

el punal

Does Stockdale realise he is a goalkeeper and he can come off his line to catch the ball? Thought he was pretty poor last night and its not the first
game he's performed badly. Time to look for someone new?

This is 2015/16 season not 2014/15. Why on earth would you want to get a new keeper when Stockdale has been one of the key players in our success so far?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here