Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last 5 away games.

larus

QPR
Derby
Burnley
Sheffield Wednesday
Reading

All draws against ex prem teams or clubs that spent a fair bit.

Last 5 home games.
Charlton
Birmingham
MK Dons
Preston
Bristol City

Only bad result is not beating Preston, but their form since beginning of October is really good.

So, are you a half-empty person, or half-full. I think considering the injuries we have, the fact we are 21 games (22 in total) unbeaten is bloody amazing, Roll on Saturday - I think were loose.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Genuinely starting to think with games coming thick and fast and our injury woes stacking up, we will lose a couple on the bounce and drop off. Pessimistic I know but we will need to strengthen in January to really maintain our push. We have some VERY old players in our first team.

And for Christ sake BUY Van la Parra the boy is full of confidence at the moment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Genuinely starting to think with games coming thick and fast and our injury woes stacking up, we will lose a couple on the bounce and drop off. Pessimistic I know but we will need to strengthen in January to really maintain our push. We have some VERY old players in our first team.

And for Christ sake BUY Van la Parra the boy is full of confidence at the moment.

Can we buy the Van la Parra we saw in the second half, not the one we saw in the first half please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here