Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd this Saturday?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Another thread about the crowd at the Amex. Well there's a surprise. Let me guess the way this thread will go.

1. A few people will comment giving estimates of attendance.

2. You will complain that the tickets are so overpriced and that the club should sell them all for, I don't know, a tenner?

Is that right? If so I've saved you the bother.

Another thread about the crowd at the Amex. Well there's a surprise. Let me guess the way this thread will go.

2. You will complain that the tickets are so overpriced and that the club should sell them all for, I don't know, a tenner?

About right. Thread closed :smile:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Tickets sold, or bums on seats? If the latter then crap numbers for a top of the table clash as it is the weekend before Xmas. End.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Last Saturday before Christmas so i'll be shopping with the director of operations............ bollox to that, i'll be there :albion2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

You forgot the bit where I and others chip in and suggest the purchase of a Season Ticket (or a half) and that the club does better by keeping the high price differential between STs and one-off match day tickets.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

You also forgot the entry number of the first Pretty Pink Fairy retort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here