Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Aside from his inability to pronounce certain names he's very good as a co-commentator isn't he?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yes.

I love the bloke. Says it as it is ( or means to ) and Albion through and through. His knowledge of the game is fantastic.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes.

I love the bloke. Says it as it is ( or means to ) and Albion through and through. His knowledge of the game is fantastic.

I agree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes.

I disagree

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great bloke - really knowledgable on the game and calls it as he sees it nomatter what.

Scouts for the Albion and works (often nights, I think) in a warehouse somewhere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes.

I'm not sure someone who played 30-odd games for us at the arse-end of his journeyman career can be described as "Albion through and through".

But he's a decent enough co-commentator.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great bloke - really knowledgable on the game and calls it as he sees it nomatter what.

For me he's the full package: knowledgable, plenty of meaningful and interesting stats, paints a good picture of the game and is entertaining.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've noticed he sometimes slates a player (sometimes Dunk, sometimes March), then at the end of the game either names them his man of the match, or defends them when people call or text in with complaints about them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I like him, very forthright when he thinks either the manager or a player has got it wrong. Might not always agree with him but at least he backs his point of view.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'm sure he's a nice bloke, supports the Albion and works very hard....but as a commentator!!! The guy is clueless

He is not the commentator though, is he? JC is.
And to be honest I don't think he is very good. You never know what's going on!
Even though Warren can't pronounce his way through the alphabet, he is incredibly knowledgable about the game, and The Albion! I like him.
JC on the other hand... Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here