Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPad Help

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My dear Son has managed to lock himself out of his iPad.

It has a Connect to iTunes message.

When I do this, when logged in to iTunes it doesn't recognise it's there. So I've tried the holing top button and bottom button until the "connect to iTunes" logo comes up again and no luck .... any ideas PLEASE! I'm running out of patience.

All help very much appreciated.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
hold home and power button till apple logo comes up but keep home button pressed and should put into dfu mode to restore it

My dear Son has managed to lock himself out of his iPad.

It has a Connect to iTunes message.

When I do this, when logged in to iTunes it doesn't recognise it's there. So I've tried the holing top button and bottom button until the "connect to iTunes" logo comes up again and no luck .... any ideas PLEASE! I'm running out of patience.

All help very much appreciated.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
hold home and power button till apple logo comes up but keep home button pressed and should put into dfu mode to restore it

Thank you for that, I've tried that and managed to get the iTunes and red musical note jobbie, along with a cable view, then popped the cabel into the PC but nothing!

Will try again a couple of times though, you never know and thank you again, much appreciated.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
ok sorry about that, hopefully you can get computer to recognise it, have you tried restarting computer and maybe a different cable?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
ok sorry about that, hopefully you can get computer to recognise it, have you tried restarting computer and maybe a different cable?

Good idea, I've another cable at home, I'll try that, thanks.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
Something similar happened to me .....my I pad wasn't recognised by the pc ..turned out I needed to update my iTunes on pc to latest version and then as if by magic it recognised the iPad .....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here