Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All schools in LA closed...terror alert.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Breaking news. Trump will be pleased. 2-0 to Daesh.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Why is Donald Trump getting mentioned ???

Shouldn't we know the outcome first?

I'll lay you a bet that Islamic terror is something to do with it. 650,000 students affected. It won't b some minor issue.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why is Donald Trump getting mentioned ???

Shouldn't we know the outcome first?

Trumps popularity is built on the irrational fear vote. He will appeal to the redneck American, currently stock piling a years supply of food in the carefully constructed garden bunker from when the Islamists finally take over the world. Part of the work was already done by his grandad who built the bunker when the Commies were going to take over the world. They will come, and he'll be ready.:thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No one has linked any articles that I can see, do we know this is daesh/is/isis/isil related, or just another kid with a gun? There have been some universities closed recently because of the threat of a student coming in with a gun.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
No one has linked any articles that I can see, do we know this is daesh/is/isis/isil related, or just another kid with a gun? There have been some universities closed recently because of the threat of a student coming in with a gun.

Because the local police chief has just been on the radio saying that he took the decision because a credible threat had been received specifically with reference to the attack in San Bernadihno.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here