Dec 15, 2014
Here
Last edited:

theboybilly

theboybilly

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That link tells us nothing. Try the Beerdog pub on Goldhawk Road or the Sindercombe Social which is opposite (despite it's name it appears to be a regular Taylor - Walker chain pub) There are a couple of others along Goldhawk Road too

It's very much as wanky as it sounds IMO. Brewdog is ok if that's your bag. Shepherds Bush is pretty shite for a drinking options to be honest. Defector Weld is even more wanky than The Sindercombe Social and The Green opposite is crap. The White Horse next to the market is a proper boozer, but it's tiny. Queen Adelaide on Uxbridge Road is probably the best of a bad bunch. Tommy Flynn's further down Uxbridge Road is also ok but you'd have to walk quite a way past the ground to get there (assuming you are coming from SB). Princess Victoria again on Uxbridge Road is good for grub as is the Eagle on Askew Road like Tommy Flynn's its a bit of a trek from the ground.

If you are coming by train to SB then you haven't got much choice around the station. Belushis across the road and a big Trevorspoons in the old shopping centre next door. There is a pub if you double back on yourself and walk towards Westfield past the first half of the restaurants (opposite Waitrose) which is ok. White City is closer to the ground but there is bugger all there apart from the Springbok by the ground which I expect will be home fans only. I know I've drank in the Walkabout next to the Empire before QPR on one occasion but don't bother heading there as it's been shut for a while now.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's very much as wanky as it sounds IMO. Brewdog is ok if that's your bag. Shepherds Bush is pretty shite for a drinking options to be honest. Defector Weld is even more wanky than The Sindercombe Social and The Green opposite is crap. The White Horse next to the market is a proper boozer, but it's tiny. Queen Adelaide on Uxbridge Road is probably the best of a bad bunch. Tommy Flynn's further down Uxbridge Road is also ok but you'd have to walk quite a way past the ground to get there (assuming you are coming from SB). Princess Victoria again on Uxbridge Road is good for grub as is the Eagle on Askew Road like Tommy Flynn's its a bit of a trek from the ground.

If you are coming by train to SB then you haven't got much choice around the station. Belushis across the road and a big Trevorspoons in the old shopping centre next door. There is a pub if you double back on yourself and walk towards Westfield past the first half of the restaurants (opposite Waitrose) which is ok. White City is closer to the ground but there is bugger all there apart from the Springbok by the ground which I expect will be home fans only. I know I've drank in the Walkabout next to the Empire before QPR on one occasion but don't bother heading there as it's been shut for a while now.

A work colleague of mine is a QPR season ticket holder, and the Springbok is definitely home fans only.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A work colleague of mine is a QPR season ticket holder, and the Springbok is definitely home fans only.

Not surprised and to be honest I used to walk past it on a regular basis on a non match day and never felt the urge to pop in as it looked a typical rough as ********s estate pub.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last time I went to Loftus Rd I got £100 fine for jumping into the bus lane to turn left too soon. I disputed it but the photo came back so clear you could read our name on the badge. Expensive lesson and day out but it worked am more careful now.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Last time I went to Loftus Rd I got £100 fine for jumping into the bus lane to turn left too soon. I disputed it but the photo came back so clear you could read our name on the badge. Expensive lesson and day out but it worked am more careful now.

FYI, just because your car is in a photo doesn't always mean your guilty of anything.

Amazing isn't it?
Stray into a bus lane and the photo is so clear you can spot a pimple on a foreskin,mug an old lady and a grainy old still appears in crimewatch.
We're all in it together.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
FYI, just because your car is in a photo doesn't always mean your guilty of anything.

Amazing isn't it?
Stray into a bus lane and the photo is so clear you can spot a pimple on a foreskin,mug an old lady and a grainy old still appears in crimewatch.
We're all in it together.

The photo showed me crossing over half a car length before the line, obviously many do it for the camera to be focused on that point. Bang to rights no argument but the photo was amazingly clear no area for dispute. Had there been I would have fought it to the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here