Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Dont sound good past Jan window
"He’s been involved in two-and-a-half games and has scored twice. This is a different level, he’s still a young player and happens to be at a club [United] with a lot of quality, hence why we have him here. Whatever stage he goes back, we hope we can send him back as a better player."

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
... Or he's simply saying that whenever he does go back, we hope we can send him back a better player?!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah , but reading between the lines...he is young and playing at a different level.....he will be here until he leaves...no..???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
He'll go back at some point but he's here till he does. However if he does go back, I don't think he'll be here anymore

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
on a more serious note, much as I appreciate the boy being here, found it strange to see a 19 year old Brazilian (Perreira) come off the bench at Ballmouth.......what does that say for the future of young English footballers?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
on a more serious note, much as I appreciate the boy being here, found it strange to see a 19 year old Brazilian (Perreira) come off the bench at Ballmouth.......what does that say for the future of young English footballers?

Who'd want to play in a club called Ballmouth?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here