Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Loftus Road
Date: Tuesday 15th december 2015
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
Referee: Paul Tierney
Assistants: Ian Cooper, Geoff Russell
Fourth official: Tim Robinson

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Striker Charlie Austin seems to have finally shaken off his calf problem and is expected to start for QPR.
    [*=left]Midfielder Michael Petrasso may return after missing Saturday's goalless draw with Burnley for tactical reasons.
    [*=left]Brighton have Liam Rosenior (knee) out until the new year and Gaetan Bong is still sidelined with thigh trouble.
    [*=left]Sam Baldock is back in training, also after a thigh problem, but will not be ready to face Rangers. Kazenga LuaLua is out after a minor groin operation.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Queens Park Rangers have won four and lost none of their last nine league matches against Brighton at Loftus Road.
    [*=left]Brighton have scored just two goals in their last seven trips to Loftus Road in league competition.
    [*=left]Charlie Austin has scored every 131 minutes in the Championship this season; only Bobby Zamora (94) and Andre Gray (124) have posted a better minutes-per-goal rate (min five goals scored).
    [*=left]Brighton's 20-game unbeaten run (W11 D9) from the start of a Championship season is the longest in the competition's history (since 2004-05), beating QPR's record of 19 games set in 2010-11.
    [*=left]The last English league side to go 20 unbeaten at the start of the season were Manchester United in 2010-11 (24 games without defeat in total).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I fancy a draw here, before we hammer Middlesbrough on Saturday.

We're top of the league
We're top of the league
Played no-one good yet
We're top of the league

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have we sold our end out? Tempted but can't make plans until last minute.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sadly I envisage our first defeat, but hope I am being too pessimistic. I see our depleted squad relying on resilience and team spirit against a side who have the players but have under performed seeking their first win under a new manager, this gives only 1 signal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leaving around 4, eat at Vic then off to the wilderness of Loftus Road

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We can't keep this run up. We've got an injury depleted squad and haven't played anyone good yet. Also, the formatting of this match thread is utterly PERFECT.

We're definitely loos.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We are in a false position. It won't be long before the cream rises to the top of the bottle and we assume our rightful place in mid-table.:rolleyes:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We can't keep this run up. We've got an injury depleted squad and haven't played anyone good yet. Also, the formatting of this match thread is utterly PERFECT.

We're definitely loos.

No, no, no !

Opposition fans keep telling us we have had no injuries.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sadly I envisage our first defeat, but hope I am being too pessimistic. I see our depleted squad relying on resilience and team spirit against a side who have the players but have under performed seeking their first win under a new manager, this gives only 1 signal.

I am fearful of this fixture - all the portents are there....injury ravaged squad plays under-performing premiership players with dynamic new manager - I want a win so badly but ..........

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've not lost in 8 at home or something. Not conceded a goal in 5 at home. They look woeful away but strong at home. Gonnabe very, very tough to get something here tonight. Especially with the ever growing long term injury list... Would bite your hand off for a draw right now...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we'll win. Another counter attack inspired strategy that will see the likes of Wilson, Parrot & Murphy slice through QPR a number of times. 0-2 Albion.

Batwell31

Dec 11, 2015
I am fearful of this fixture - all the portents are there....injury ravaged squad plays under-performing premiership players with dynamic new manager - I want a win so badly but ..........

I echo them thoughts...however, take care of Charlie (if he plays) and we should be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here