Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit? 2

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Clearly my last away kit suggestion went down like a lead balloon. :wrong: So, here's something a bit more traditional (I suppose?)...
BHA Sussex.png
I love diagonal stripes on kits, so this is the main feature of this one. The stripes maintain our home colours, I feel that away kits are sometimes too distant from home and essentially club colours. This kit is mainly Yellow, reminiscant of our great yellow away kits of the late 1970s and 1980s, and representing the colours of Sussex. The sponsor is positioned below the club badge.

Maybe... a sneaky Sussex Flag could feature on the back, just under the collar?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They're both shit.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
American Express are quite particular about the size, position and colour of their logo.

That will rule out all unorthodox kit designs.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
[MENTION=29098]Sussaxon[/MENTION] do you think you may of added more lead to your balloon. No diagonal for me!

el punal

American Express are quite particular about the size, position and colour of their logo.

So I wonder if they'll have a big say about the next home kit? Remember back in 1980, the Albion went for plain blue to accommodate the British Caledonian Airways logo. Could this be an end to the blue and white stripes? :eek:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I actually quite like the kit, but unfortunately the above is so very true. The words AMERICAN EXPRESS need to be seen clearly from half a mile away, not legible only by telescope.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think I'll stick to flags! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

How about a kit with a hint of Sussex flag ? Although I would like to see a yellow kit with navy and light blue.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Call it gold. I'd settle for silver.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
So I wonder if they'll have a big say about the next home kit? Remember back in 1980, the Albion went for plain blue to accommodate the British Caledonian Airways logo. Could this be an end to the blue and white stripes? :eek:

Wouldn't surprise me if the next Brighton home kit resembled the below Inter kit in design - minimal thin stripes with a bold logo right in the middle.
New-Inter-Milan-Home-Shirt-2014-15.jpg

Basically this

brighton_2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here