Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] F**k me I may be clever!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Except that the headline and the story don't actually match up. Knowing more profanities (the test done) and swearing more than average (the headline) are NOT the same thing.

Those f*cking c*ck juggling thunder c*nts at that shi**y t*rd of a newspaper being ret*rded w*nkers as usual. Lazy journalism.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Always felt that a good bit cunTuation in a sentence was always important to get across the true feeling and expression of the words used to the recipient or recipients.
We'll I totally fvcking get it..... But if you don't you're obviously a Fvcking thick CvnT!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some of the linked stories on the right of the page give clue to the provenance and veracity of this load of cockwombling cuntybollocks:

Jesus of Nazareth
Is this the true face of Jesus? Scientists use forensics to discover what Christ may have looked like

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Some of the linked stories on the right of the page give clue to the provenance and veracity of this load of cockwombling cuntybollocks:

Jesus of Nazareth
Is this the true face of Jesus? Scientists use forensics to discover what Christ may have looked like

Meanwhile He has been busy in Limerick appearing on a dog's a***.

cristo-culo.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here