Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didn't expect this already

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Easy piece of journalism there. I'd still be shocked to see United rely on a 20 year old lad to get them back in contention and up the table, especially given January window will be open and they will be expecting to buy big.

Wonder if we may lose him for a few games in Jan but get him back again possibly?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I've resigned myself to him going back unless Utd pull their finger out.

Fans have had enough there, LVG a dead man walking.

We need Utd to hit form and score ! otherwise see no alternative

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Man Utd will at least try to sign a top striker in January I'd have thought.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Without me ploughing through that other thread on the smallprint and the contract, if Man U were to decide today that they want him back, when would he actually head back?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Without me ploughing through that other thread on the smallprint and the contract, if Man U were to decide today that they want him back, when would he actually head back?

28 days after he got here

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Without me ploughing through that other thread on the smallprint and the contract, if Man U decide today that they want him back, when would he actually head back?

We have definitely got him for QPR, and Middlesbrough.

After that he could be gone...

But surely Man Utd will wait to see if they can sign a top striker first.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We have definitely got him for QPR, and Middlesbrough.

After that he could be gone...

But surely Man Utd will wait to see if they can sign a top striker first.

Worse case then means seek another in Jan. They'd have moved on this by now Shirley, and VG obviously doesn't fancy him?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brentford? It is 28 days from 30th November.

You are probably right, I couldn't be bothered to check the exact date, and must have got it wrong when I worked it out before.

EDIT : I have just re-checked, and he was signed on 26th November, which means 28 days is up on 23rd December, before Brentford.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You are probably right, I couldn't be bothered to check the exact date, and must have got it wrong when I worked it out before.

EDIT : I have just re-checked, and he was signed on 26th November, which means 28 days is up on 23rd December, before Brentford.

Bother.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm pretty sure we will have paid them a decent fee to have him for the rest of the season. Therefore, I think it's unlikely he will go back. Also, it would look like LVG owning up to a mistake which is not in his nature.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Swap him for Rooney, or maybe not.
Have to say anyone watching Utd over the last few weeks will know they need him back and I fully expect to loose him unless Utd get a big name (return of Ronaldo).

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure we will have paid them a decent fee to have him for the rest of the season. Therefore, I think it's unlikely he will go back. Also, it would look like LVG owning up to a mistake which is not in his nature.

Unlikely we've paid a fee at all. It's a youth loan. If we'd paid a fee they wouldn't be able to recall.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here