Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Fixtures Round 21

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 12.20.16.png

Boro vs Burnley could take points off each other whilst Derby look to have an easy home time.
Earlier in the season I'd have said it won't be easy for Hull at home to Reading, not sure now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Derby are up against the Kings of Timewasting, though.

I expect 0-0, and meltdown in the midlands.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bristol City have picked up a bit recently, I don't think it'll be routine for a Derby team who were made to work hard on Saturday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Burnley losing ground despite some decent enough results of late (drawing with us , coming from 2 down at Cardiff , draw at QPR etc) , the Preston loss was big though but at some point can see them kicking back into gear.

Tough pace at the top. You deviate from average of 2 points a game and you drop off. Heat is on. We've got to keep it going.

Boro v Burnley draw be good.

Hard to see beyond Hull and Derby getting wins. Can make a case for Reading maybe

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
We're undefeated in 20 games yet mid-table QPR are favourites to beat us - that's a strange one. I thought the draw would be shortest odds there but they're the longest

The odds will be starting to get affected by the number of people who'll be starting to bet against us purely on the grounds that "they have to lose one soon."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I thought the draw would be shortest odds there but they're the longest

Don't think I've ever seen the draw as short as 2/1 so it would be difficult for it ever to be favourite.

1-1 is favourite in the correct score market and 0-0 is third favourite.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He was an angry chap on Saturday wasn't he... When he scored and all his scummy team mates ran over and touched his shoulder it was as if they were trying to touch him up the way he reacted..

On top of this one of the biggest things that annoyed me was the way he chewed his gum. I don't expect mouth closed when you been running about for 90 minutes but the way he was chomping was ridiculous. You just know he is bertie big bollo ks based on that alone. Cocky git

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He was an angry chap on Saturday wasn't he... When he scored and all his scummy team mates ran over and touched his shoulder it was as if they were trying to touch him up the way he reacted..
I hope he gets stretchered off when they come down so I can boo him!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
We're undefeated in 20 games yet mid-table QPR are favourites to beat us - that's a strange one. I thought the draw would be shortest odds there but they're the longest

Not surprising really you seemed have missed the facts we have played all our games at home so far, not played any of the good teams and only scrapped draws with a huge dose of luck, we will soon be returning to our rightful position battling relation. :whistle:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley to beat Middlesbrough ???

Derby 0 - Bristol City 0 ???

A professional performance and win for the albion ? ???

Hull to beat Reading tomorrow ???

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

And then he screamed "F**K OFF" at the Brighton fans before running back and slapping Bruno on the back of the head. Worth an FA charge, surely?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And then he screamed "F**K OFF" at the Brighton fans before running back and slapping Bruno on the back of the head. Worth an FA charge, surely?

Bruno should have gone down.

I would have LOVED to have seen Martin sent off. LOVED it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here