Bruno-Greer-Dunk-Calderon

La Parra-Stephens-Kayal-Murphy

Hemed-Wilson

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got to be that hasn't it?
There is only really Zamora and Hunemeier, that can be considered first team players, who aren't crocked and not in the team.

edit: Hughton said Crofts might be ready for QPR, so that's three that could be rotated although wouldnt break up the Stephens/Kayal partnership unless you had to.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Calderon

Murphy
Kayal
Stephens
Van La Parra

Hemed
Wilson

Subs : Maenpaa, Goldson, Hunemeier, JFC ( Crofts if fit ), Harper, Elvis, Zamora

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes it does. Down to the bare bones. Roll on January.

I wouldn't mention bare bones near QPR fans, it will give them terrible 'Arry flashbacks.

Which of the U21 squad wide players are good enough for a place on bench?

Harper, Manu. Not sure what Goldson's status is as he's been on the bench a few times now. This is about the time that Hughton intimated Harper might be pushing for a place when he signed him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wilson and Zamora is our best partnership. I assumed Bobby was being rested after quite a few minutes recently and would expect him to start tomorrow unless he only has fitness for 30 mins.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There is only really Zamora and Hunemeier, that can be considered first team players, who aren't crocked and not in the team.

edit: Hughton said Crofts might be ready for QPR, so that's three that could be rotated although wouldnt break up the Stephens/Kayal partnership unless you had to.

If fit and used Crofts is more likely to come in for one of the wingers and play as part of a midfield 3, which is what happened away to Reading. I doubt Stephens and Kayal will be dropped for this one.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Elvis Manu would be on the bench anyway, maybe time for Tiley or Harper but I think they play through the middle rather than on the wings

I would keep it as is for the moment and rotate on Saturday, not sure rotating for a tricky away fixture is wise. VLP in for March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here