Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is it going to kick off? I sense loads of plastic furniture throwing !!

I have been outside this afternoon throwing around some plastic chairs about! I need to improve my Luzzing ready for Marseilles! England v Russia v The North African local community = a nasty couple of days! It was horrible in 1998!

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
I have been outside this afternoon throwing around some plastic chairs about! I need to improve my Luzzing ready for Marseilles! England v Russia v The North African local community = a nasty couple of days! It was horrible in 1998!

Love a luzz

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

Having also been there in 1998, we've settled on limiting our time in Marseille to a grand total of 8 hours for the Russia game this time round.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Having also been there in 1998, we've settled on limiting our time in Marseille to a grand total of 8 hours for the Russia game this time round.

I am having a mixed tournament. Going to do a day trip for Marseilles and all I have booked so far is the train from London to Lens on the 15th June and then on the 21st the train from St Etienne to Paris and fly back to London. I would then fly back out for the knockout stages! The tournament is tooooo long, so not staying out for the whole thing this time round! Also saving holiday for Slovakia away in September (glad Berlin falls over Easter so the Uni is closed!)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am having a mixed tournament. Going to do a day trip for Marseilles and all I have booked so far is the train from London to Lens on the 15th June and then on the 21st the train from St Etienne to Paris and fly back to London. I would then fly back out for the knockout stages! The tournament is tooooo long, so not staying out for the whole thing this time round! Also saving holiday for Slovakia away in September (glad Berlin falls over Easter so the Uni is closed!)

who did you book the trains with,i tried the SNCF website and it said too early to book.........unless i was doing something wrong

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

One of the most vicious away days ever with England. But for a lad called Sheffield John who basically jumped out in front of a taxi and pulled me and the taxman into it I still dread to think what would have happened as we were surrounded by a group of rather unhappy north africans who were waving a nasty looking chain at us! I remember walking away from the ground passing the hundreds of English cars minus every window, as we walked away the coaches next to us came under a hail of missiles from the Tunisians, we used the coaches as cover to get out of there as fast as possible! tunisia 1.jpg

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
who did you book the trains with,i tried the SNCF website and it said too early to book.........unless i was doing something wrong

SNCF, there website has been crashing and coming up with rubbish since the draw. I booked about 8am this morning when I got to work as I gave up Sunday afternoon/evening as it would not let you check out and pay for anything, it just emptied your basket and you had to start again. Got the e-mail confirmation of bookings about 30 seconds after completing the order so either things have calmed down or they have sorted the website out!

I found it easier to book once I had logged in, I already had an account with them as booked trains from Belgrade to Slovenia with them earlier in the year.

They also have an office in London if you can get into that?

Voyages-sncf Travel Centre  
Address: 193 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EU
Phone:0844 848 5848

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't realise trains were out already. We are doing the groups only I think. Normally just do 2 games at a tournament but as travelling should be relatively easy going all 3.

Need to start looking at accommodation and trains

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here