Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Tapatalk users

Do you use Tapatalk to access NSC and other forums?

• No - I don't use Tapatalk at all

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Yes - I use Tapatalk to access NSC only

Votes: 57 47.9%
  • Yes - I use Tapatalk to access NSC and at least one other forum

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Yes - I use Tapatalk to access a forum but not for NSC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm looking at something with Tapatalk that would, essentially, lead to there being a dedicated NSC app.

Do you use Tapatalk and, if so, do you only use it for NSC or do you access other forums via it too?

(There is a poll attached to this thread, if you are viewing on Tapatalk, please select Web View to vote)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm looking at something with Tapatalk that would, essentially, lead to there being a dedicated NSC app.

Do you use Tapatalk and, if so, do you only use it for NSC or do you access other forums via it too?

(There is a poll attached to this thread, if you are viewing on Tapatalk, please select Web View to vote)

Use to use Tapatalk, then about 18 months back it went sxxt, never used it again. I believe they have since dropped some of the newer features and resurrected some of the old.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I do use Tapatalk, but only for NSC.

Were there an NSC app I would quite happily convert - I'm using an older version of Tapatalk (Version 4.9.5 if you're interested) at the moment as I can't stand the most up-to-date one.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I do use Tapatalk, but only for NSC.

Were there an NSC app I would quite happily convert - I'm using an older version of Tapatalk (Version 4.9.5 if you're interested) at the moment as I can't stand the most up-to-date one.
Ha, that's the version I use as well. Much better. I'd use a NSC Tapatalk app but only if it was not based on the most up to date version. There's way too much going on in that and I found it annoying. It would be great if it was a paid app.

Edit: Just looked at the poll and although i cited that i only use NSC on Tapatalk, i use XDA forums as well who have a dedicated app based on Tapatalk.

I use Tapatalk for NSC and a few other forums.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Use to use Tapatalk, then about 18 months back it went sxxt, never used it again. I believe they have since dropped some of the newer features and resurrected some of the old.

Same as this.

If there was an NSC dedicated App that resembled something similar to the old Tapatalk App, I'd use it daily.

Make it nice and neat with no ads and I'd happily pay a couple of £ for it.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I bought and paid for it ! used it for a few weeks believing i would eventually like it it, but didn't.
Use a web browser to access NSC on phone & tablet.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I use it just for NSC, tinder doesn't work for some reason[emoji17]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here