Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale on Twitter

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
He's quite prolific.

Currently getting loads of abuse about the Goldson racism case.

So is he right to get into petty arguments with these idiotic northern monkeys or should he leave it.

Discuss.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Nothing wrong with what he is saying but Twitter is loaded with idiots and I sometimes wonder why anyone bothers arguing with the never ending conveyor belt of muppets. Sometimes it is better to just log off and ignore the trolls

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He's making the right comments but up against it with the idiots on there determined to score points, wasted energy

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Taking a stand has put him further up in my estimation - but no point engaging with these people. Leave it now and forward the tweets to the police to look at as partbifbtheir consideration.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just been reading his Tweets. Fair play to him and he has my support

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Taking a stand has put him further up in my estimation - but no point engaging with these people. Leave it now and forward the tweets to the police to look at as partbifbtheir consideration.
Generally agree, but not too convinced by "partbifbtheir".................................

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
CH needs to sort this out. Get him off and focused on being a goal keeper. Keep focus boys

I'm pretty certain he can maintain a perfect Twitter/work balance.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Heart's in the right place but should keep his mind on the game.

Getting involved with an endless number of trolls can only get you down. Just ignore them and get on with everything else positive in life.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Heart's in the right place but should keep his mind on the game.

Getting involved with an endless number of trolls can only get you down. Just ignore them and get on with everything else positive in life.

I struggle to see how this will affect his game. In fact I will argue this public display of unity might actually enhance things overall.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It is entirely Dave's call to make and commendable that he has taken them on but he needs to be careful that he doesn't get goaded into saying something controversial or something which could affect any future police prosecution

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It is entirely Dave's call to make and commendable that he has taken them on but he needs to be careful that he doesn't get goaded into saying something controversial or something which could affect any future police prosecution

I agree here. But he seems to be handling himself very well so far.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Entirely up to him, unless the club have a specific policy on the use of social media. It must however be really frustrating for him and others who look to engage with anyone who holds views which effectively support racism, as they are closed to any discussion which disproves their abhorrent views

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here