Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora signature.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
I want to get my fiancées shirt signed for a Christmas present. What is the best way to meet the man in order to get it signed? Training ground, stadium?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Before or after a game usually best. They used to get to the ground about 12.30ish but that was before the new training ground so not sure if the schedule has changed

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
My girlfriend got a shirt signed by Booby for me at Derby on Saturday, she went to the team bus after the game but Bobby was already on it filling his face with a sarnie so she asked Lewis Dunk to go on the bus and ask Bobby to sign the shirt then Lewis ran it back to her...a great touch by Lewis and Bobby :)

Dec 15, 2014
Here
My girlfriend got a shirt signed by Booby for me at Derby on Saturday, she went to the team bus after the game but Bobby was already on it filling his face with a sarnie so she asked Lewis Dunk to go on the bus and ask Bobby to sign the shirt then Lewis ran it back to her...a great touch by Lewis and Bobby :)

Signed on the inside of the shirt?

Also, how do you know Lewis didn't get a phone number too?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I like this story. My vision is of Dunk pleased at the female fan worship and ready to take the pen off of her to put his signature on a Number 5 shirt, only to discover that it's actually a 25 and she just wants him to run onto the bus for her to get his team-mate to do the honours.

I like this story. My vision is of Dunk pleased at the female fan worship and ready to take the pen off of her to put his signature on a Number 5 shirt, only to discover that it's actually a 25 and she just wants him to run onto the bus for her to get his team-mate to do the honours.

You're ignoring the fact that Elvis Manu was specifically taken on by the Club to spend his time on the team bus signing the name "Bobby Zamora" on to a whole range of souvenir goodies that will find their way into the Club Shop in the week before Christmas. We obviously can't risk an injury to the great man by getting him to do his own signatures, so the Club has taken appropriate steps to avoid this. But the income from sales of Zamora Goodies will pay for the Bobster's wages and ensure that we get to the Premier League.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just arranged to meet Bobby outside his kids school tomorrow arvo. He said he had some knock-off merchandise he'd like to run past me. Appreciate the thread.

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Poor old Dunky had his autograph hands ready and my girlfriend now feels awful for asking him to go and get Bobby's signature without asking for Dunky's but he was a true gent...it was pissing down too...to be fair Lewis had a great game on Saturday so we'll get his signature next time! The Brighton players were on the bus by about 5.15 amongst a throng of pizza's and sandwiches...Bobby looked hungry, maybe taking the top off of that Sharpey pen took its toll...I am one made up man for having his sig so can't praise Lewis, Bobby or my girlfriend enough...if I were going for autographs I'd hang around after the game, there were only two people loitering around the team bus, Tomer and Dunky were last on but she didn't know who Tomer was so just shouted to Lewis...my lad's team were flag bearers on the pitch when the players came out of the tunnel which was awesome as I got to pass on some tactics to the player in the milliseconds that they ran past, I forgot to say anything to Rohan though, should have just given him some Cornflakes to keep him awake...an absolutely amazing day even though we had to sit in amongst Derby. I managed to somehow contain myself when we scored....twice..my girlfriend on the other hand was cheering for Brighton like mad and she's a Leicester fan! A great day, thought we were going to nick all three points but it wasn't to be...seaaaaaaaaaagulllllllllllllllllls!

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
if you wait after the game at the bridge by the players carpark you can get most of the squads autographs. I spend a couple of hours there on the last home game of the season with my son, so he can get his autograph book signed and a few pics too. Never had a problem with any player stopping.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here