Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit?

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
With the amount of homophobic abuse our club and its fans receive at games and on social media, I'd love to see the Albion play some away games next season in a kit that looks something like this...
Rainbow BHA.png
Just to show the little-minded people who dish out this kind of abuse, that Yes, Brighton is the LGBT capital of the UK, and What?! We have no shame, we're proud of our city! I think it would do a great load of good for football in general, and to show our club is inclusive of people of all sexual orientations, whether that's fans or players.

What do others think?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The green band is too wide and the blue band too narrow. I would also prefer to see the colours merge and blend, rather than transition abruptly. But where will they find ultraviolet boots?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will American Express be iron on?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As much as it may seem a statement of truth about our City it would merely attract more homophobic abuse then we get now in my view as tolerances around the north of the UK are around zero concerning this topic.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just use the pink and white ladies versions as the away kit. Whitehawks pink away kit is decent.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Keep the shorts and socks black and pimp the shirt with the rainbow design. Why not? We're Brighton and we're right on.

Plus we managed to get over the shame of this. I kind of like being notorious.

image.jpg

Edit: Tut! Beaten by Corgi...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we've found the next thing to be outraged about.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
We are Brighton and we play in Blue and White stripes. No need to change, especially to a strip like a tube of fruit pastilles!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here