Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we were to reach the Premier League, how many of our players can make the step up?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Getting way ahead of myself I know, but if all of our dreams should come true, who do we have that could make the transition?

Name some names please.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Most of our first team I think:

At the very least - Stockdale, Maenpaa, Bong, Hunemeier, March, Hemed, Kayal, Stephens, Bruno, Rosenior, Baldock, Murphy, Lua Lua. Not sure about Manu. The rest are unlikely to be able to make the step up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All the guys that'll be playing in the Premier League from February.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
25 man squad.

Recruit 11, keep the best 14 of what we have.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Think we'll need to replace Greer, Bruno and Zamora.
Stockers is great. Dunk or Hune would be fine with a decent quality top flight CB next to them. Rosey in for Bruno, with Bong back at LB. Kayal and Stephens are good enough. Think March will be as long as he's not out for too long now. Question mark over Kaz, kind of depends how he come's back. Think Murphy would be alright, steep learning curve for him though. I like Hemed, surely Zamora would be too old for anything more than the odd cameo, presuming he's still with us. Don't think Baldock is good enough, we'll need another Wilson.
Think most of the fringe players at the moment would struggle, would certainly make it harder for players such as Goldson, JFC, Manu etc to break through, not to mention some of the other talent from our U21's.
Would leave us lacking a lot of depth but if we are lucky enough to be in that position I'm pretty sure Mr Bloom will invest accordingly to give us a fighting chance, it's not in his interest for us to be one season wonders and fully trust we'll get it right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here