Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nugent red card yesterday

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Silly silly boy, I'm sure Karanka is very disapointed with him. Missing for two of the most important gamnes of their season now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I personally would like to thank David Nugent for a quite staggering piece of idiocy.
I hope he enjoys his Christmas shopping over the next two weeks,instead of playing, and possibly scoring against, two of his teams most dangerous opponents. His manager most be so impressed with his professionalism

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It will be nice not to have to see Nugent's smug face on Saturday so good news I think.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He was obviously very frustrated they were not winning and wanted the ball to try for a winner.

.I think you're probably right, to his credit. All the more reason to be pleased, perhaps, that he isn't going to be lining up against us on Saturday

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It will be nice not to have to see Nugent's smug face on Saturday so good news I think.
You say that, for such a prolific Championship marksman I struggle to remember the last time he scored against us (if he ever indeed has)? Preston days maybe?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Who they got to replace him?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Who they got to replace him?
It'll be Kike or Stuani I'd imagine. The latter (£3m summer signing) is their top scorer in all comps but I think has been playing wider, so may switch into the central role.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here