• Dont care

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who do you think should win this?

Surely its got to be Lisa.

I cannot believe that Reggie and Bollie are in and Che Chesterman went out as they are entertaining but dont think they will ever sell records.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tiresome format well past its sell by date

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tired format, overblown back story's, cruel application of stress to competitors with intrusive camera work and dwindling wannabe talent as most ponds have been scraped clean several times now.

The winner will make their obligatory album and do the rounds of daytime TV until disappearing until they return in the autumn as a Guest Star on semi finals day of X Factor 2016.... And the same process starts again. It's a combination of Groundhog Day and a whirlwind of Shat.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Who is this Lisa Johnstone? She's come out of nowhere to be in the final, I am quite surprised Louisa Johnson didn't make it to the final, I thought she was Cowells pre picked winner.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think by the fact that a novelty act has made it to the final show backs up Beachy's post, it's had its day, time for something new Mr Cowell.

Retirement would be good.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Not seen it for many years. Does it still work the same way as it used to? It always struck me as being a totally flawed format.

Example: Take a contestant who's great at singing rock, but give him the boot because he didn't cut it on Big Band night, even though he was never going to be expected to release any Big Band material. :mad:

Coupled with that joke-haired Cowell ignoramus criticising performances for being "too karaoke" when the show in its very nature IS karaoke.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Complete pile of crack and pleased to say I dont know who any of those people are.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Someone needs to get Cheryl some food and some medical help. She looks so ill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here