Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EURO 2016 - What matches you going to?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
In the initial ticket ballot, there was quite a few NSCers who got lucky with tickets. What matches did everyone end up with? Ive bagged a couple for Switzerland v Albania in Lens

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
Got tickets for Northern Ireland v Ukraine and Italy v Belgium in Lyon and also Croatia v Czech Republic and Portugal v Iceland in Saint Etienne

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not got tickets for any matches but that's not stopping a group of us from work heading over to France for the opening weekend.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Got tickets for all 4 Quarter Finals, although will probably sell the two for Marseille and Nice as I fancy England to come first or second in the group and can't afford all 4 games.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All of England's games

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Spain v Croatia
Italy v Sweden
Belgium v Ireland

Winner of Portugal group v Runner up of Belgium group (hopefully Ireland)

Final

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Belgium vs Ireland for us which is a pretty lucky one. Will try to pick up tickets for Italy Sweden the day before and possibly Wales vs Russia.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm going to Match 38 (Round of 16 in Paris) which could be England if they win the group (unlikely) and Match 45 (Quarter Final in Marseille) which could be England if they finish as one of the best 3rd place teams (more likely) and get through to the Quarters (unlikely)

Was interested to see on the UEFA site that the 'team specific' tickets that go on sale next, have a requirement for the England tickets that you are a member of the England Fans Club. Not sure if this has applied previously, my last experience was 2002 when I got tickets to follow the England games and then followed Brazil to the final, at that time there was no such requirement. I know people think in general that you do need to be in the fans club, but I thought tickets from the FIFA and UEFA tickets didn't require this. I know the hand club used to get their own allocation..

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Germany v Poland, and Ireland v Sweden. I didn't realise quite how good the Poland fans were until that match at Wembley a couple of years ago when they had about 25,000 fans. Never seen an atmosphere like that when England were playing at home.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Guaranteed tickets for all the England games as in the top 1,700 of the membership scheme. Just booked train tickets for Marseille, will do the same for St Etienne and probably drive to Lens. Will try to pick up some tickets for other games once out there, should be plenty of opportunities with the number of matches taking place and the relatively small fan base of some of the participants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here