Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our thugz

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Hats off to our thugz yesterday, proper kind gentleman! After the game as i was walking back to my mercedes C class (65 plate no messing about) i saw some fat jeremy kyle type key my motar just because i had one of them stickers on of us urinating on palace. Before i even done anything the albion boys were all over him, great day out except for that but no worries he dropped his credit card, so just using that to pay for the damages

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hats off to our thugz yesterday, proper kind gentleman! After the game as i was walking back to my mercedes C class (65 plate no messing about) i saw some fat jeremy kyle type key my motar just because i had one of them stickers on of us urinating on palace. Before i even done anything the albion boys were all over him, great day out except for that but no worries he dropped his credit card, so just using that to pay for the damages

You need one of these (with plate)

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 1,166

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

A truely uplifting story Guvnor and thanks for sharing. More importantly can you tell me where you managed to get bodywork done on a Sunday morning pre-11:30 without a prior appointment ? These places are well worth knowing about.
I assume the thickie who to a kicking also wrote his pin number on the reverse of the card, as he was too stupid to remember it ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A truely uplifting story Guvnor and thanks for sharing. More importantly can you tell me where you managed to get bodywork done on a Sunday morning pre-11:30 without a prior appointment ? These places are well worth knowing about.
I assume the thickie who to a kicking also wrote his pin number on the reverse of the card, as he was too stupid to remember it ?

I think he was taking the piss mate.

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
yes mate 0000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here