Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism at Derby?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey the amount of times he was abused Goldson must have thought he was in Ferguson Missouri.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Time for a nappy change
Regards
DR

Dear DR
Mostly you are tolerably amusing in a vaguely 1970's sort of way but when you post something that by implication celebrates racist comments made to one of our players you cross a line that goes from borderline to plain unacceptable. Time to grow up. :nono:

Regards
SG

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Dear DR
Mostly you are tolerably amusing in a vaguely 1970's sort of way but when you post something that by implication celebrates racist comments made to one of our players you cross a line that goes from borderline to plain unacceptable. Time to grow up. :nono:

Regards
SG

Not gonna happen. He's filth

Jan 30, 2008
Dear DR

Regards
SG
Someone's made an allegation
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Perhaps to stop any such unfortunate misunderstandings in the future, you could confirm you are not a racist and beleive a person's worth and value is not related to the colour of their skin?
where have I ever said I'm a racist, you're putting words into my mouth , lets wait and see where this one goes ,if its truth I'll hold my hands up and say its a mistake on my behalf , couldnt be any fairer than that
regards
DR

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
where have I ever said I'm a racist, you're putting words into my mouth , lets wait and see where this one goes ,if its truth I'll hold my hands up and say its a mistake on my behalf , couldnt be any fairer than that
regards
DR

I am not saying you have. I am giving you the opportunity to confirm you aren't.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I am not saying you have. I am giving you the opportunity to confirm you aren't.

Not being funny but why does he need to confirm anything to you? It's nice of you to 'give him the opportunity' though...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here